Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Other Boleyn Girl

Checking out the up coming movies lined up in the cinemas of Trinoma, the poster of the movie ‘The Other Boleyn Girl’ caught my attention and two of my friends I’m with.





The Other Boleyn Girl is a movie based on the novel by Philippa Gregory. Intrigue, romance, and betrayal – are the key words that would best describe the plot of the story. The country Boleyn sisters, Anne (Portman) and Mary (Johansson), are both in the task of captivating the heart of the king of England, Henry (Bana). Despite the dramatic consequences the two sisters had experienced, they were still able to find strength and loyalty in each other, as a manifestation of the bond that connects both of them.

Auspiciously, the mom of my student was giving away advance screening tickets to the said movie when we were at her child’s retreat in Cavite. To my excitement, I asked for four tickets.

Now, I have four tickets to the advance screening of the movie scheduled on April 7 (Monday) at Power Plant, Cinema 3.

Inauspiciously, two hours from now, I’ll be taking a bus on my way to Albay for an entire week of vacation. I will be a week ‘ex communicado.’ I don’t know if my phone’s network has a signal there and I don’t know also if there is a hotspot around the town.

Shoot! I wont be here for the advance screening.



What a loser.




Enjoy the movie guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment