Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Here Comes May! ‘M(a)y Dilemma’

Do you know that in any given year, no other month starts on the same day of the week as May?

Cool! Isn’t it?

People closest to my heart were born on the fifth month of the year in the Gregorian calendar. The month, named after the Greek goddess Maia, begins with the zodiac sign of Taurus and ends in the sign Gemini.

I really don’t know… but, it’s a fact that I’m too comfortable connecting with people born on the same month as I am. As most people would claim, “birds of the same feather…


...make a good feather duster!


So to all of those who are MAY ‘celebrities’...

2Raffy Soriano – Take good care of PubCom. Please.

4Tonton Mina – Good luck in your UP Law endeavors!

Ben Evangelista – Be strong in your UP Law endeavors! You can do it kid!

Les Santiago – Intrigue, romance, and betrayal? Just like “The Other Boleyn Girl.” So, who’s Anne and who’s Mary? I missed you so much.

5Loraine Pastoriza – Go for gold! (Mining gold). Wanna join the coffee sessions with Enj?

7Jason Monlinong – When can I have my free lab examinations at St. Luke’s? Keep on going Chase!

11Claudette Abayon – How is my very zealous cyber friend? How’s Zamboanga?

Mom – Love you Mom! Sorry for being such a brat, a ‘grown up brat,’ to be more precise.

12Rawnna Crisostomo – When do you plan to cover my third primetime news story? Miss you! Here are white roses for you!

14Mitch Domingsil – Is jogging effective, Mitch? I’ll greet ourselves on RX on our birthday! Watch out for it! I mean, tune in.

19Alex Dan Tacderas – Kuya Alex! You will definitely be the handle of the feather duster! So where’s my cake? Is it in the line-item-budget? Ha!

20Mendy Gopiteo – I’m very nostalgic of the good old days. The dorm, the grounds, the canteen, Ate Janice & Kuya Albert (I was able to get in touch with him thru friendster), the lab, Ma’am Depositario, our allowance, Vega, Junjun and everyone else! Waaaaaaah! I miss YRAP. (By the way, your boyfriend’s checking my friendster account). =O

Jay Arre Toque – Receiving a doctorate diploma before the age of 30 is something I never imagined myself fulfilling. I’m so proud of you Kuya! Thank you for leading me to Christ.

26Jaypee Bautista – So when do you plan to have the ‘JP’s Pre-Birthday Bash?’ I bet my ASS you’re having it already as of this moment of time. And I’m not invited. Shame.

As for me… turning the age of two dozens this year is another venture I’m not sure if I’m ready to embark on. Alongside with the excitement, I’m frantic about adding another year in my age. If the Japanese students and workers have their so-called ‘May sickness’ if they start to be tired of their new schoolwork or jobs, I, too, have my own version of it.

I call it ‘M(a)y Dilemma.’

No comments:

Post a Comment