Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Mole in My Sole

I was born with a mole in my sole. (Wow! It rhymes!) My feet had taken me to several places around the country. Beaches, mountains, waterfalls, springs, estuaries, mangrove forests, name it!

The northernmost part of the country I've been to is Baguio City, the easternmost, so far, is Tagum City, the southernmost is General Santos City, and the westernmost, of course, is Puerto Princesa City, my birthplace.

I remember a week ago when a student asked me what are the places in the country I've been to, well, here's the answer to his question.



I'm a certified C+ traveler!

I love traveling around the country. My next destination: Zambales. I hope to be there before my birthday. Ha!

You, how much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!





(Thanks to Em for the link. Lakbayan created by Eugene Villar.)

No comments:

Post a Comment