Friday, June 20, 2008

viva la vida loca?

the sound of the latest single of Coldplay, Viva La Vida, didn't please my midbrain.

however, checking out Boyce's Avenue's channel at youtube changed my perception of the song.

now, i've started to like it...


Boyce Avenue - Viva La Vida (Acoustic)



they're just too talented to cover songs...

whatchathink?




LSS: Latest Song Supplements


I really appreciate James' effort to visit our hub. Because of him, I have a new set of songs that are now part of my WMP playlist. Here are my top seven LSS:

1. Flying Without Wings - Westlife
This is so high schoolish. Listening to this song only reminds me of JS Proms and endless cheesy high school balls. Nostalgic, isn't it?

2. On the Radio - Regine Velasquez
I have this 'something' for the Asia's Songbird. Sometimes, I love her songs, sometimes not. Well, today is an example of the previous.

3. Because of You - Kelly Clarkson
I really don't know what's with this song, but what I'm only sure of is that it reminds me of you...

4. In A Rush - Blackstreet
Soothing. This is something you would want to hear if you want to stay away from stress.

5. Let's Groove - Earth Wind and Fire
Let's get funky! I love this song. It's a dynamite.

6. Tilt Ya Head Back - Nelly ft. Christina Aguilera
A killer club song. It's a Nelly hit with Baby Jane.

7. The Way I Are - Timbaland ft. Keri Hilson
To cap the hot seven is my current ultimate clubbing song. Love the beat. I'm haunted by the dancefloor.


So there it is. It seems that my roommie is sick and tired of listening to the same songs over and over again. But what can I do? It's a routinary supplement. Wapak!

No comments:

Post a Comment