Monday, June 2, 2008

24/7

Pass 8 pm, my best friend texted me: “Are you near Teacher’s Village?”



I answered yes and told him another friend of ours is actually living there.



I asked him why did he ask.

He then replied, “’Coz I was kinda stalking you.”



My best friend is an Electronics and Communications Engineer. He works in a local telecommunications company where my cellular phone's plan is subscribed. While at work, he can actually locate anyone who is using his/her mobile subscribed to his company.



Anyway, due to my excitement of this ‘extraordinary powers’ of my best friend, I asked him to look for the location of the number I sent him.



He then replied: “Philamlife Makati.”



Upon receiving this message, I almost died of laughing.



Now I know where that person is working.

(Magdadalawang buwan na ang nakalilipas at pinipilit pa rin niyang itago sa akin kung saan na siya nagtatrabaho ngayon).




Well, it might not be the exact location. But still, I know where that person is hiding.





So, if you’re actually of the same mobile network as I am, better not lie about your location. You don’t know who is stalking you —24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment