Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Stalked and Sleepy


If you're wondering why I haven't posted anything for the past 12 days, well, classes had started a week ago. So there, I need to adjust to some changes in my lifestyle...


Naks! Nampu***! Feeling?!!! (Cursing myself).


Two weeks ago, some mischievous students did some not so good deeds. Oh well, it's quite solved already, as of press time, so there's no need to mention anything about it.

Talking about being stalked...

There's a guy from multiply who keeps on viewing my profile. He's quite interesting coz he keeps on posting weird things. And when I say 'weird,' his posts are really weird...

Here's a quote from his profile comparing himself to Hero Angeles:


Cristy Fermin: I really can't distinguish your face from Hero Angeles', Pablo!
Pablo Banila: Oh, Tita Cristy please don't insult Hero Angeles!
Cristy Fermin: You put the guy in a pedestal and bootlick! Can I bootlick as well? =))
Pablo Banila: Ano po ba ang Tagalog ng "LOL" Tita?
Cristy Fermin: Sabi nila hagikhik, pero ang alam ko ulol.


...weird, but funny. That's why I found him interesting. (Hagikhik).


Wait, I think I need to sleep now. Still got a lecture tomorrow.


Oh, by the way, to everyone who dropped by, many thanks!


I'll try to rejuvinate my blogging prowess this weekend (in case I'm sober). Ha!


Sweet dreams everyone!



(On my WMP: R. Kelly's I'm a Flirt)

No comments:

Post a Comment