Tuesday, May 20, 2008

More Air!

Two months ago, I blog about the song "No Air" by Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown.

But before I conclude that I'm finally over with my LSS of that song, I heard an acoustic piano version courtesy of Pseudostratified dreamS.


No Air (Piano Acoustic) - Alejandro Manzano



OMG. I really love this song, but hearing it over a piano melts my heart further and brings it to its triple point.



Sigh.





Alejandro Manzano is the lead vocals of Boyce Avenue, a Florida-based band popular for its strong acoustic roots and constant drive toward a melody-and harmony-driven rock sound. Three brothers consists the group: Alejandro, Fabian, and Daniel Manzano, and Stephen Hatker.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I was over with my LSS on that song too. And now I hear this... feels like I'm going back through time.

    ReplyDelete