Thursday, March 12, 2009

The search is on!

Everyone was enthralled upon hearing that they will have 13 finalists in this year's season of American Idol. Proportionally, the more choices, the more votes; the more votes... ka-ching!


Because of my excitement to go home today to watch AI, I even fought for my human rights over the tv just to watch the first performance night of the finalists. So finally, here are my top picks:


Adam reminded me of my 3rd grade mass demonstration at Tinuigiban, Puerto Princesa City. LOL. That was so 15 years ago! Despite the overwhelming foundation he has today, he's still my idol. Allison and Alexis are rockstars of their own. Well done for both of these girls! Yey!


I was amazed also of Matt and Kris' performance tonight. Hence, am placing them on my top half list together with Lil and Danny who are both consistent since day one.

Despite the variety Megan is giving to the competition, am really worried that she might belong to the bottom three together with Jorge and Anoop. Jasmine should also be worried for rendering an unripe version of "I'll be there."

Scott's voice is improving while Michael was also impressive tonight. Nevertheless, I don't see them singing in the final performance night. It's an Adam-Danny head-on-competition!

5 comments:

  1. Go Danny and Adam! \m/ :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. @mekinudols: certainly he is! yey!

    @alina: guess who am voting for in the finals? o.O

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like American Idol has optimized in terms of money making, but hey, some of the contestants are worth of the votes, aren't they?


    Greetings,
    Kevin Paquet - pinoyteens.net
    *blog hopping*

    ReplyDelete
  4. @kevin: money making? geeeee...

    talent? DEFINITELY!

    thanks for the drop! =D

    ReplyDelete