Friday, July 4, 2008

Playing Tag

Since Tala insisted that I should follow her overdue tag, here it is:

Fifth sentence:
Was that guy for real?

Next three sentences:
Was Pittsburgh really scouting me?
"What if they are?" he said.
"It don't change what you gotta do, Chick."

For the record, this is the very first tag I'm replying to. And because of that, I'll put this tag to an end. Bwahahaha! (Oh! I'm such a deviant).

Those lines were from Mitch Albom's For One More Day. A book I bought as a birthday gift to myself last year but unfortunately up to this very day, I'm still not finish reading it. See how much I love this book...?


To be fair with Tala, here are the rules of the tag:
1. Pick up the nearest book of at least 123 pages.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.

Duh for rule number five! Harhar!

---


Talking bout tags, I came across this blog readability test a week ago. My blog's reading back then was actually GENIUS. But after a week, look at my blog's readability:

blog readability test



I'm really wondering why did my blog downgrade into this level...



Tag!


8 comments:

  1. That book by Albom is great, though. Good luck spending time in reading it. :D

    Mine had ELEMENTARY as the reading level. Guess my blog's a no-brainer. haha. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. why good luck?

    am enjoying reading it... thou it only makes me more depressed. ;(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wishing you good luck because you bought it last year and you still haven't finished it. Lol. :) Yes, it is a pretty good book. Mitch Albom is one of my favorite authors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello! good morning! happy sunday..be thankful for the new day! just hopping..hope to see u at mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ darth amelie: yeah! more luck to me!

    @ gagay: many thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nabasa ko ang librong iyan at sobrang tumatak sa akin.for one more day...here i learned that we are all interconnected, in one way or another.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ rozella: me too! hekhek.

    @ edelweiza: correct! we are. =D

    ReplyDelete